There are Class I, II, & III Adult Foster Homes.
- Class I accepts residents who require assistance with no more than 4 Activities of Daily Living (ADLs).
- Class II can accept residents who require full assistance in no more than 3 ADLs; they can also accept Class I level residents.
- Class III can accept residents who require full assistance in 4 or more ADLs; they can also accept Class I & II level residents.
True Living, LLC can care for Residents in all 3 class levels.
Activities of Daily Living (ADL'S) - Activities include eating, dressing and grooming, bathing and personal hygiene, mobility, elimination, and cognition.
Room and Board - means receiving compensation for the provision of meals, a place to sleep, laundry, and housekeeping to adults who are older or adults with physical disabilities and who do not need assistance with activities of daily living.
Interested in a vacancy? Here's the process.
- Make contact - request a screening.
- Tour the home.
- Be patient. The screening process can take some time. We want to be thorough to be sure this home will be a good fit for your loved one.
- Once the screening is done the home will know if they will be able to accept the individual and will notify the appropriate contact.
- When accepted- set up a move-in date. Please note: Any medical equipment, medication and anything that will be needed to meet the Resident's needs must be in the home by the time of the Resident’s arrival. This will take team work from all parties involved. Being prepared and planning will help with a smooth transition.
- Move in- Get settled in, un-pack and Sign all admittance paperwork. We're happy to serve you.